Saturday, August 1, 2015

Heart in a different continent

My mom told me that you should never waste someone's time. And yours of course too.
Because time is the gift you can't gain from working hard, studying hard, partying hard, loving even harder.

I guess time teaches you how important it is to look at your past with gratefulness. With open heart and eyes. With open mind and body. It shows you what you can do and what have you missed while doing the opposite of what you want. Time might scare you. You might feel the present now is too short and the future now is too unstable. You can't stop it as long as you want to breathe. Time will come. For the bad things and the good adventures.
There are time for heartbreaks and time for feeling so in love that your heart wants to fly out of your chest. Time for wrong words and right timings - vice versa. Time for forgiving yourself and accepting your choices. Time for connecting again with the ones that left you breathless and time for sending them on their paths.
What a wonderful feeling it is to feel so rich. Full of uncountable seconds, bygone feelings and unknown wanders.

He is the reason why I trust time.
And why I need to trust myself a bit more.



// person-through-my-eyes

When thinking about life, remember this: no amount of quilt can change the past, and no amount of anxiety can change the future. 

No comments: