Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Throwback Tuesday

It's a good life. To start a day with your best friend. To take a long walk in the cold and fresh "almost-springish" weather. To laugh out loud. To receive a postcard from Costa Rica. To wander away in your mind. To hug people you care about. To do good for a good friend. To care. To have meaningful conversations. To help someone out. To find yourself in a sticky situation and work it out. To listen Ed Sheean live, giggle with your best friend and get lost in his ability to rap. 

It's a good life. 

I used to walk into a room full of people and wonder if they liked me… now I look around and wonder if I like them.



And of course. I have one more CHECK on my Bucket List. Mister Ed Sheeran, the new rap superstar, stole my heart a long time ago. The concert just made me realise that he's not giving it back any time soon. To stand there. Smile. Look at his meditational face. To dance with eyes closed. Listen to his music. Lyrics. Beats. It's breathtaking. And I don't want to lose that feeling. Ever. The way I felt there. Invisible.

No comments: