Saturday, February 28, 2015

We are all just strangers

And even though I know you are not here to stay... I am happy that universe allowed your soul to stop by. 
I guess the feeling of leaving is making me more open. I don't mind telling the truth, I don't mind avoiding useless problems and I really don't mind enjoying little things and keeping people who are worth close. 
But I guess it should always be this way. We should always live on the edge - should we jump or hold on to the hand that has been supporting us for a while. It's the brief moment of silence... moment when deciding should we jump alone or take the holding hand with us. Best part about being alive is not knowing... Whatever we decide to do is right if we do it truthfully. 
When it feels scary to jump, that's exactly when you need to jump, darling. Otherwise you end up staying the same place your whole life. And that I can't do. 

Take a leap and say hello to the person who's the happiest in the room. Say hello to the person who looks around with eyes full of determination. Say hello to the person who is not in your friend-group. Say hello to the person who's a stranger. The one will turn out to be your next adventure. 
Say hello to your new adventure. Take the jump. 



No comments: