Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Go ahead, chase grace!

I was in Ollerup when I felt the urge to use my hands for more than just typing. 
I sat next to my hazy window and just listened to some music. I've just came out of dance practise and I felt how my mind, soul and ideas were opening up. I knew an idea was coming - nothing unique or Steve Job's like (not aiming for that), but something was soon landing on my shoulders. 
I realised that I need to create something... something that I could use, that would be personal and simple. But most importantly, that I would have fun doing/creating. That this "something" will help me focus, stay calm and take my mind on a vacation and meditation mode.

So here is me - chasing grace. Chasing peacefulness, focusing on my body and taking my mind on a journey. And to be honest, I really needed to do something so I could get myself off from computer and work, planning and marketing - and honestly doing something I want to physically give and achieve. 

I do whatever serves my soul. Trying not to focus on pride, greed and benefits. 



"Once she stopped rushing through life, she was amazed how much more life she had time for.

Shop is going to be up here: Chase Grace shop
*peace sign*


No comments: