Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Talk is (not) cheap

Forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could have been any different, it’s accepting the past for what it was, and using this moment and this time to help yourself move forward.

It feels good to talk things through. The peace that comes with it feels like the storm on the sea has subside. Before that I could only feel the restless looks towards me, the fear of losing time and the tension which couldn't help the other half to feel calm. 
It feels OK to know that some bad things turned out good, and maybe they even weren't that bad at all. It feels amazing to put things in perspective and see that there are no rights and wrongs... Maybe the only "wrong" was timing, but timing is almost never our friend. 
It feels peaceful to know that everything is well with the other side.

It is funny how I always felt that people are coming into my life always a bit too early or arrive a bit late. They never came when I was waiting, when I was ready for them and never when I was free to open my arms and tuck them in. 
It's funny how it all still continues to go so... yet somehow, now, I realised that maybe it was all alright... and I've realised that the next time they visit me I will force myself to make room for them. 
Not passing another opportunity. 

No comments: