Tuesday, July 21, 2015

I keep falling over

I keep falling over and apart. 



Positivus 2015. Every year it leaves me with broken thoughts. But at the same time with a feeling of being somehow completed. It leaves me with messed up sleeping schedule but at the same time with the most relaxed mind. It leaves me with the "what now" but feeds me with life at the same time. 

I know I have matured. It was the moment when I understood and realised that every situation doesn't need a reaction. Sometimes I just have to leave people to continue to do the lame shit that they do. One day they will realise... that they either messed up; couldn't see what was in front of them or let their pride take over their heart. The time will come. But I will be there - 'cause giving up on people is lame, ignoring is for reckless ones and not making your life better is too easy. 

But loving them goes never out of style. 
And in that moment I knew... I'm getting older. And probably falling in love. 
(with life)

Will there be something left of me tomorrow?

No comments: